Mar 16, 2020
NOTICE! March 20th update:
Dear Friends and Guests of Pioneer RV Parks,
Pioneer is cancelling all reservations for March and April (we are currently considering May also). If you have your rig at the park and are coming back and forth on weekends, we ask that you not try to enter the park until the current situation improves. Only current guests staying at the park will be allowed in. We are not taking reservations for arrival in March, April & May. We are taking reservations for arrivals on June 1 or later dates. Please be patient as we are trying to prevent the spread of the virus. If you have reservations for March or April and have not heard from us, call 866-371-3751 as we are working as quickly as possible to refund all canceled reservations.
We hope that all guests are safe and doing well. Amid the emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19), please know the health and safety of our guests and staff are of utmost importance to us.
At this time, we plan to remain open and observe regular business hours.
Following are some of the precautionary measures Pioneer RV Resorts has taken to address the situation:
- We have instituted more rigorous disinfecting practices of common areas.
- We have stocked up on hand sanitizer for guests and staff.
- We ask that our guests follow standard health procedures for the safety of themselves and our community:
- Frequent hand washing for 20 seconds
- Cough or sneeze into the corner of an elbow
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please practice safe distancing, remain within your RV area, and try to seek medical attention.
- If you or someone you know is suspected of having COVID-19, or you have traveled to an area of high risk within the last 21 days, we ask that you postpone your stay at Pioneer RV Resorts for a later date for the safety of others.
- If you feel you have symptoms of the Corona Virus call 361-826-7200 for testing instructions.
Principal | Owner